Cooking with an infrared grill will be a great experience and when it comes to choosing the best one for yourself, the best Char Broil Infrared Grill has a vast choice range which is quite affordable as compared to any other brand.
However, the Char-Broil Tru-Infrared Grill has a lot of options that while adding to the beauty of your backyard, also reduce the attack on your pocket.
We are going to review this Char Broil Infrared Grill, for which we will discuss its features, performance pros and cons, and how satisfied the customer is with their performance so that you can make your buying decision easier.
As we mentioned, Best Infrared has several models that obviously differ in some features and cooking areas but are all designed for the same performance as far as performance is concerned.
Although we don’t consider Char Broil to be the leader in true-infrared grill construction, it does a great job when it comes to affordable pricing. Weber Infrared Grill is one of the best performing best options in this segment but your budget will be very high.
The Char-Broil Infrared Grill offers versatility in size and design for outdoor grillings such as tailgater, camping, and more.
Char-Broil Tru-Infrared Grill Overview
Infrared grills may be new to some people and they may wonder how will food be cooked in them. An infrared grill works similarly to a gas grill and essentially uses infrared energy to cook your food.
Infrared energy is a part of the electromagnetic spectrum that cannot be seen with the naked eye but you can usually feel this energy as heat. During summer you don’t see the street hot but when you touch the road you feel the heat, which absorbs the infrared energy from the sun.
An infrared grill consists of a metal or ceramic infrared plate mounted on top of the burner that is specifically designed to emit heat in the infrared wavelength range. The burner heats the infrared plate to generate energy that directly cooks the food.
While charcoal and gas grills rely on air movement to cook food, infrared grills emit infrared energy directly into the food and prevent the food from losing moisture unnecessarily as it moves less hot air.
Best Char Broil Infrared Grill Review (In-Depth)
There are many manufacturers in the market that manufacture Infrared Grills which are quite expensive so I would recommend that if you are looking for the best Infrared Grills then Char Broil’s Infrared Grill is available at a very affordable price.
The Char Broil Infrared Grill has a variety of designs and a portable range between 200 square inches to 550 square inches. And as far as the economy is concerned, for $150 to $500, you get a basic grill with exceptional features.
The Char-Broil 463632320 and the Signature TRU-Infrared 525 are pretty expensive for this.
Almost all the designs are portable which you can use easily. To make a mark in this segment, Char Broil has designed keeping in mind the needs of its users while also maintaining a good price tag that everyone can afford.
Just like I was a fan of infrared grills, hope you are too. So the Char Broil Infrared Grill is a great option. It has many designs that you should take care of some important things before buying.
Budget of Char Broil Infrared Grill
You have already been told that the Char-Broil Tru-infrared Grill is quite affordable yet there are some options that cost between $800 to $2000. So it is very important that you set a budget for it.
If your budget is under $500, Char-Broil has a wide range of infrared grills that you can choose from according to your needs.
Design & Construction
Char Broil Grill is made of stainless steel but I am a little skeptical about the grade of stainless steel, still, with proper care, it lasts for a long time. Its exterior finish is made of stainless steel which makes the unit rustproof and easy to clean.
Its burner is made of heavy-duty stainless steel and cooking grates cast iron porcelain coated which spreads the heat evenly throughout the cooking area.
As for the design, it comes with 2, 3, and 4 burners, and all have different designs that set them apart from each other.
The Char Broil Infrared Grill is designed for the high end and has a somewhat appealing design to me, as well as great value for money.
Their cooking space is perfect for small and medium-sized families, starting at 200 square inches up to 725 square inches. If you need more cooking area then you should opt for Weber Infrared Grill.
Tru-Infrared Grill Performance
“Infrared” technology makes it easier to control the flare-ups and burning of meat.
The meat cooks quickly. When you plan to grill, the temperature is a good 350 degrees. This is no longer a slow cook. Take a few minutes more for perfect grilling results without losing the moisture of the meat.
The Char-Broil Infrared Grill I’ve ever used and all burners are super high quality. The Char-Broil Grill provides incredible cooking performance and keeps the temperature very stable.
Cleaning the Char Broil Infrared Grill is super easy. All you have to do is remove the cooking grates and start cleaning the grooves of grease that you can clean with a brush and soapy water.
When you buy a product, the warranty period adds to your confidence. Char-Broil offers its infrared grill warranty.
- The stainless steel burner has a 10-year limited warranty.
- Firefox, Lid, Cooking Grate, and Emitters have a 3-year limited warranty.
- All Other Parts have a 1-year limited warranty.
Char-Broil Infrared Grill Pros & Cons
|Infrared Grill Pros||Infrared Grill Cons|
|Takes less time to cook||High temperatures|
|Food cook juicier and tastier|
|Even heat distribution|
|Low fuel usage|
|Easy to clean out|
We bring you the best-infrared grill from Char-Broil that are good in performance, economical, portability, and top-selling in this category.
1. Char-Broil Performance 450 TRU-Infrared 3-Burner
- Exclusive stainless steel finish for increased style and durability
- TRU-Infrared cooking technology prevents flare-ups, delivers even heat, and cooks juicier food
- 450-square-inches of primary cooking space is great for most cookouts
- Porcelain-coated grates are durable, rust-resistant and easy-to-clean
- Reliable push-to-start electronic ignition and a swing-a-way warming rack for added versatility
- 10,000-BTU Lidded Side Burner
2. Char-Broil Performance TRU Infrared 450 3-Burner
- 450 square inches of primary cooking over porcelain-coated grates
- 150 square inch porcelain-coated swing-a-way rack for warming
- Three top-ported tube burners for lasting performance and better temperature control
- Surefire Electronic ignition system offers a reliable spark at every burner
- 10,000 BTU side burner
3. Char-Broil Performance TRU-Infrared 2-Burner
- 310-sq.in. primary & 95 sq. in. warming rack.
- TRU-infrared cooking technology.
- Single-door cabinet design provides storage space.
- Electronic ignition for fast & reliable burner lighting.
- Convenient side shelves provide additional work.
- 2-Stainless steel burners offer long-lasting performance.
- Lid mounted temperature gauge, simple design.
- Sits on four heavy-duty casters.
4. Char-Broil Grill2Go X200 Portable TRU-Infrared Grill
- Roadworthy and built to travel easy
- Cast aluminum firebox and lid with dual stainless steel latches and temp gauge
- High-impact frame with legs and carry handles
- No flare-up TRU-Infrared cooking system
- 200 square inch stainless steel grilling grate
- No hot or cold spots
- Designed for Grilling on the Go
- Temperature gauge & lights with ease
- Ultimate durability
5. Char-Broil Signature TRU-Infrared 2-Burner
- 325 sq. in. primary cooking space
- SureFire electronic ignition for quick and reliable starts
- Premium features and construction
- Fast & reliable startups, plus integrated lights
- 120 sq. in. warming rack
- Folding side shelves
- Greater temperature control
- Dual-fuel capability
- Porcelain-coated, cast-iron grates are durable, rust-resistant and easy-to-clean
6. Char-Broil Signature TRU-Infrared 525 4-Burner
- 525 square inches of primary cooking
- 200 square inch porcelain-coated warming rack
- Four top-ported 443 stainless steel tube burners for lasting performance and better temperature control
- Surefire Electronic ignition system
- 13,000 BTU side burner
- Enclosed storage cabinet
- Dual fuel and lid-mounted temperature gauge
- Durable porcelain-coated cast-iron grates
7. Char-Broil Signature TRU-Infrared 420 3-Burner
- 420 square inches of primary cooking on porcelain-coated cast-iron grates
- 155 square inch porcelain-coated warming rack, 13,000 BTU side burner
- Three top-ported 443 stainless steel tube burners for lasting performance and superior temperature control
- Surefire Electronic ignition system provides a reliable spark on every burner
- Easily converts from liquid propane to natural gas with natural gas conversion kit (sold separately)
FAQ – Best Tru-Infrared Grill
What is the difference between the Char-Broil infrared grills?
The main difference between infrared grills is the lid design, cooking area, built quality, and price tag.
Is the infrared grill worth it?
Yes, the infrared grill is worth it. It heats up very fast and maintains constant heat. Due to the rapid heating, use of energy efficiency in infrared cooking. This allows you to cook more food with less fuel and time.
Is the infrared gas grill good for cooking?
Griller says that infrared grills are excellent at searing meat, always providing uniform heat and reducing flare-ups. Because many people cook differently and it can take some time to learn.
However, we’ve given you all the best-infrared grill options designed by Char-Broil. There are almost no complaints with these designs and very easy to use the best part is that 4 of these 6 are very affordable.
If you have a high budget and want a great facility that is excellent at temperature control, superior in quality, and packed with versatility that can take your grilling skills to new heights, then you should consider the Signature TRU- Infrared 525 4-Burner or Signature 325 TRU-Infrared 2-Burner.
As far as choosing between the high coat and the affordable price totally depends on your budget and choice, But the best-selling unit is the Char-Broil Performance-450 TRU-Infrared 3-Burner grill.
Is Megamaster a Good Grill?
Camp Chef Pellet Grill Problems – How to Solve Issues?
Megamaster 2 Burner Grill Review [Perfect Grill]