Since the launch of the first grill made in 1952, this grill manufacturer has become known for making the best weber gas grill for the money. And you will be surprised to know that since then Weber Grills means trust. When Weber entered the market, it became one of the most successful and popular brands in the BBQ industry.
Weber’s brings you several lines of the traditional great family grill. You can give your kids the same family cookout experience you’ve had and get in your time.
Weber Summit Gas Grills
First, let’s start with the Summit Series as it is supposed to be the crown jewel of the Weber family. The Weber Summit range has everything you need to enjoy outdoor grilling, exclusive features, top-class performers, stunning stylish looks, and everything. Check it out for the all-in-one grill smoker
There are more configuration options available with Weber Grill like 4-6 burners but the most important thing to note is that Weber Summit Series is the only Weber Grill that can be used as a built-in option. If you really want to improve your kitchen or outdoor grilling so go with Weber Summit these are the best Weber gas grills for the money.
Weber Summit S-670 TOP
- Weber Summit S-670 features a stainless steel enclosed cart with chrome-plated cast aluminum handles.
- 6-Main burner, 1-flush, 1-infrared, and 1-smoker burner all made of stainless steel
- View your food with one hand just by lifting the hood
- 9mm stainless steel cooking grates and warming rack offer 769 square inches of grilling surface
- Available at tuck-away rotisserie system with flip-up motor
- Snap-Jet Individual Burner Ignition System for Excellent Starting
- Porcelain-coated shroud with center-mounted thermometer
- Grill Out handle light for nighttime grilling
- Available in propane and natural gas fuel type
Weber Summit E-470 BEST
- The grease management system has a removable stainless steel drip pan that makes cleaning the grill simple
- Weber Summit E-470 Great porcelain-coated steel for excellent heat retention 4-stainless steel burner with a 10-year warranty and an infrared, flush, and smoker burner
- A heavy-duty 9-millimeter diameter stainless steel cooking grates and warming rack hold 580 square inches and the rods make excellent sear marks
- LED scale gauge tank for easy viewing and Tuck-Away rotisserie system with Flip-Up motor and a separate spit and 4-fork roasting multiple types of meat at one time
- A center-mounted thermometer helps to monitor the temperature of cooking meat.
- Snap-jet burner ignition system lit control knobs and grill-out handle light
Weber Summit S-470 GOOD
- Weber Summit S-470 is made of stainless steel and cooking great porcelain-coated steel for excellent heat retention
- 4-stainless steel burner with a 10-year warranty and an infrared, a flush, and a smoker burner
- The 9-millimeter diameter stainless steel cooking grates and warming rack hold 580 square inches
- It has a Snap-Jet individual burner ignition system that operates with AAA 6 batteries
- Grill has a shroud with porcelain-coated and a thermometer center-mounted and Flavorizer bars for searing
- Watch your food with just one hand by lifting the hood and tuck-away rotisserie system with a flip-up motor
- It has both option propane and natural gas
Weber Genesis II Grills Models
The Weber Genesis II series is the well-known grill in the grilling universe, thanks to the durable materials used, efficient grilling systems, excellent value, and the best Weber gas grill for the money. The Genesis II is a more affordable range if we compare it to the Summit Series, but has great grills. It has great value for money with high performance. If you searching to improve your home so Genesis II is a great choice.
This Genesis II has 4 color options and comes with 3-4 burners. Weber Genesis II Special edition with 9mm stainless steel cooking grid and motion-activated handle light. If your budget is between 1000 to 2000 dollars then Weber Genesis II is the best weber gas grill for the money. If you are interested in the best tabletop grill griddle read this
Weber Genesis II S-435 TOP
- The Weber Genesis II S-435 has a powerful grilling engine and impressive features that set it apart from your typical grill
- There are 844 square inches of space, and sear many steaks that require perfection.
- The grill features GS4 high-performance grilling system with infinity ignition and stainless steel Flavorizer bar
- Genesis S-435 has 4-stainless steel high-performance burners, a side burner, and a sear station burner that delivers 69,000 BTUs of combined output
- S-435 7mm solid stainless steel rod cooking grates provide superior heat retention and a stainless steel Flavorizer bar
- The grill integrates an iGrill 3 monitor start-to-end to notify you when it has reached the correct temperature
- Easy to the readable fuel gauge and enclosed storage with a 10-year Weber warranty.
Weber Genesis II E-315 BEST
- Your Weber Genesis II E-315 has made of high-grade stainless steel and a gas supply hose.
- GS4 high-performance grilling system that provides reliable ignite, ultimate heat distribution, Flavorizer bar, and help prevent a flare-up
- Primary cooking area of 513 square inches and 156 square inches with tuck-away warming rack
- This Genesis II E-315 has 3 heavy-duty stainless steel burners producing 39,000 BTU output and in between cookouts, store your accessories and grilling tools in an attached grill cabinet.
- Porcelain-enamel cast iron cooking grate retains even heat and is easy to clean
- For monitoring, you have iGrill 3 which gives you reliability and you can get a notification when the set temperature is reached.
- Also has a 10-year limited warranty
Genesis II E-310 GOOD
- It is made from Genesis II E-310 high-grade steel and is available in both liquid propane and natural gas with easy visualization by the fuel gauge
- Porcelain-Enamel lid and cast iron cooking grates offer superior heat retention and high-quality materials protect your grill from the elements.
- GS4 system for high-performance grilling that provides reliable ignition, ultimate heat distribution, Flavorizer bar, and helps prevent flare-ups
- A High-end 3 stainless steel burner produces 39,000 BTU output
- The Weber Genesis II E-310 has a substantial cooking surface of 669 square inches with a tucked-away warming rack
- The Genesis II E-310 features an iGrill 3 thermometer that provides monitoring and real-time accurate temperature display on your device. It has a 10-year Weber warranty.
Weber Spirit II Grills Models
The Weber II series most famous grill in budget gas grills, made of high-quality durable materials, versatile grilling, great value for money, and excellent performance. If you have under $1000 budget for the grill and you are looking for the best weber gas grill for the money so you have Weber Spirit II. And it is a more affordable range if compared to Genesis II.
The Spirit II has 3 design options and it has 2-3 burners. The Spirit II is a great option if want to enhance your grilling experience. If your budget is between 400 to 700 dollars then this is the best weber gas grill for the money
Weber Spirit II E-310 TOP
- Weber Spirit II E-310 is constructed of long-lasting heavy-duty steel with a stylish 4-color lid get ready to enhance your grilling experience and a Stainless steel heat deﬂector
- The Weber E-310 has a spacious cooking area of 529 square inches and 424 square inches on the main cooking surface and 105 square inches with a warming rack.
- Infinity Ignition is guaranteed to ignite every time. 3 stainless steel burners produce 30000 BTU output and with a generous 10-year warranty
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates excellent on heat retention and even distribution, a porcelain-coated Flavorizer bar for searing, and a GS4 grilling system that is sold separately
- Weber E-310 open cart designed with tools hook and two large sturdy wheels for excellent portability. Lid-mounted thermometer to monitor the temperature. iGrill 3 compatible that sold separately
Weber Spirit II E-210 BEST
- Weber Spirit II E-210 is constructed of long-lasting materials with a stylish 4-color lid and enhances your grilling experience, Fuel Gauge, and easy access tank also have a Stainless steel heat deﬂector
- The Weber E-210 has a cooking area of 450 square inches and 360 square inches of main cooking area and 90 square inches with a warming rack.
- The Weber E-210 has Infinity Ignition which offers to fire every time. 2 stainless steel burners generating 26500 BTU output and it comes 10-year warranty
- There are coated porcelain grates for cast iron cooking that is good for heat distribution, Flavorizer bars, and the GS4 grilling system are sold separately.
- Weber E-210 for great portability, compact open-cart design with 6 tool hooks features sturdy large wheels. Thermometer with built-in lid and iGrill 3 compatible which are sold separately
Weber Spirit S-315 GOOD
- Weber Spirit S-315 is made of durable and high-grade material, with easy-to-clean porcelain-enameled cast iron grates excellent for heat retention.
- Weber Spirit E-315 grills are built to last & designed to grill amazing tasting food that has 424 square inches of cooking area. Warming rack for warm your food until ready to start
- The Weber Spirit E-315 has Infinity Ignition. Premium feel knobs and 3 stainless steel burners produce 32,000 BTU output that comes with a 10-year warranty
- Weber E-315 has a stainless steel handle and stainless steel lid-mounted thermometer and grease is poured into the drip tray.
- Perfect sear every time and 3D assembly instructions for this product are available via the free BILT app
Weber Q Series Grills Models
The Weber Q series has similar durable material made of heavy-duty cast aluminum but it has a slighter lighter weight that provides to bring anywhere for an outdoor grilling party.
The Weber Q series is super portable and perfect for tailgating, a small apartment balcony, bring it anywhere you want to entertain. The series has the same great performance and sleek style but adds a new aesthetic.
If your budget is tight and you are looking for the best portable grill, the Weber Q Series is the perfect choice for you. And this is the best gas grill for the money. May you like the comparison of Weber Q1000 vs Weber Q1200
- The Weber Q2200 is made of a heavy-duty aluminum body and lid, a body frame of glass-reinforced nylon that is excellent for resisting corrosion and heat.
- The Weber Q2200’s porcelain cast iron cooking grates total 280 square inches with two folding work tables making this super-portable grill the perfect tailgating companion.
- The Weber Q2200 has a stainless steel burner that produces 12000 BTU-per-hour, push-button ignition, and infinite control burner valve settings
- Electronic ignition with built-in thermometer Weber Q2200 Split grates allow for a grate/griddle cooking combination and electronic ignition with a built-in thermometer for temperature monitoring
- Weber Q 2200 comes has 7 options with a 5-year limited warranty
Weber Q 1200
- The Weber Q1200 is constructed from the same material aluminum body and lid with a body crafted by glass-reinforced nylon that is excellent for resisting corrosion and heat.
- The Weber Q1200’s porcelain cast iron cooking grates have 189 square inches with two foldable tables that are super-portable grills the perfect tailgating, camping, and more.
- It has a stainless steel burner that produces 8500 BTU per hour output it has the same push button ignition system and control burner valve settings
- Lid-mounted thermometer for temperature control and cooking grates split grates allow for grate/griddle cooking combination sold separately
- Weber Q1200 comes has 7 options with a 5-year limited warranty
- The Weber Q1000 is made of a high-grade cast aluminum body and lid, body frame of glass-reinforced nylon that is excellent for resisting corrosion and heat.
- The Weber Q1000’s total cooking area of 189 square inches makes this super-portable grill the perfect tailgating companion.
- A stainless steel burner produces 8500 BTU-per-hour, push-button ignition, and infinite control burner valve settings
- Porcelain-enamel cast-iron cooking grates and Split grates allow for a grate/griddle cooking combination
- Weber Q 1000 comes has 10 options with a 5-year limited warranty
More Buyer Guides and Reviews
What is the best Weber grill for the money?
Top-rated weber gas grills 2022
- Weber Summit S-670
- Weber Summit E-470
- Weber Genesis II S-435
- Weber Genesis II E-315
- Genesis II E-310
- Weber Spirit II E-310
- Weber Spirit II E-210
- Weber Q 2200
- Weber Q 1200
- Weber Q 1000
What is the best Weber propane grill?
Weber Genesis II S-435 is the best weber propane grill for you but it’s a bit expensive. Two more options if you really invest in the best weber propane grills. Weber 7470001 Summit S-670 and Weber Summit S-470
What is the best grill to buy for the money?
If you are investing in the best grill so Weber Genesis II S-435 is your first choice, two more options from the Weber, Weber Genesis II E-315 and Genesis II E-310
Is Weber worth the money?
Yes, there is no doubt Weber is the best option if you are investing money in a smoker grill or griddle. Weber’s has been America’s most trusted grill manufacturer since the first grill was sold. Its feature, high-quality material, innovation, performance, warranty, and world-class customer support makes the best brand.
What makes Weber grills so good?
The Weber has all the features a great grill should have. Ever since Weber launched its first product, it has been America’s first choice for its high-quality materials, performance, world-class customer support, warranty, and ease of operation if you are a beginner.
Megamaster 2 Burner Grill Review [Perfect Grill]
What is Better Porterhouse or T-Bone?
Cast Iron vs Stainless Steel Grill Grates – Which One Best