Today the market is flooded with WiFi-enabled pellet grills that range from budget to high-end grills. But which is the best wifi pellet grill/smoker for you.
Almost all types of BBQ enthusiasts are looking for a grill that gives them ease of maintenance, convenience, and improving skill level than needing the best WiFi-enabled Pallet Grill.
Hope most of the readers understand what are the features of Pellet Grill Working WiFi. The best WiFi pellet grill gives you complete control from operation to temperature monitoring.
The best WiFi includes a remotely monitored pellet grill while you cook, so you can spend more time with your family and friends.
So, in this article, we will share with you not only the best WiFi pellet grills but also the top models.
Top 5 Best WiFi Pellet Grills
First, we’ll give you the best WiFi Pellet Grill Smoker options because you want to get it quickly. So below that, you will get more important information regarding the WiFi-enabled grill.
1. Traeger Grills Pro Series 575 Wood Pellet Grill
- The Pro 575 takes it to the next level with precise temperature control. 500 °F Max Temp
- WiFIRE technology connects your grill to home WiFi
- Alexa technology allows you to do it all by voice
- Pro 575 pellet grill offers 6-in-1 versatility to grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, and BBQ all on the same grill;
- The Porcelain grill grates make clean up a breeze
- The Traeger Pro Series is the best-selling pellet grill; The upgraded Pro 575 with D2 drivetrain starts quicker, heats up faster, and puts out better quality smoke
- 575 sq in grilling space sufficient for small to medium families.
- The built-in meat probe allows you to cook to perfection
- Pellet level sensor work excellent
- Pellet level display in the app!
- The D2 Controller With Variable Speed Fan Is Smart!
- Works with Alexa – “Say, Alexa, set my grill temperature to 350”
- meat probe included
- The app contains 100 recipes.
The Traeger Pro 575 or 780 is one of the best-selling pellet grill models on the market. If you are a chronic pitmaster, you may have heard the name Traeger Grill which has been in the business of making grills for decades. This is the model you will love.
The Traeger Grill Pro Series is the entry-level series, a great choice for the new griller but don’t let the word “entry” fool you. Traeger Grills are top quality with the best technology and features.
The Traeger Pro Series offers you delicious cooking with a high-quality pellet grill for under $1000. It has some of the best and high-quality features inside which are found in the top-end models.
Let’s see below why we say that Traeger Grill Pro Series is the Best WiFi Pellet Grill.
We believe that the Traeger app, WiFire, is the most feature-rich and well-developed of any pellet grill software on the market. The app has capabilities that other barbecues don’t have either.
There is a sensor inside the pellet hopper which measures the level of pellets. The sensor collects the data and sends it to the digital controller and then you have to notify through the app directly on your smartphone.
Combine its WiFi capabilities with a powerful D2 controller to deliver accurate temperature and build quality, and you have clear information.
2. Z Grill Multitasker 11002B Pellet Grill
- Cook, control, and keep track of your food right from your mobile device
- Craving maximum wood-fired flavor? Increase the smoke and add extra flavor to your food with the push of a button
- Prime function minimizes startup time and gets back to internal temperature faster after you open the lid
- Keep Warm Mode ensures that food is hot-off-the-grill without overcooking, no matter what happens when you eat.
- Turn your grill on/off, adjust the temperature, and monitor the meatiness of your grill from the palm of your hand through the Z Grills app.
- Large capacity of cooking area
- Excellent precise temperature control
- Front shelf and side cutting board
- Super Smoke Mode gives you more control over the smoky flavor
- WiFi and Bluetooth
- No cover includes
- It is not good in the direct heat option
The Z Grill Multitasker is the widest range of pellet grills from ZGrills that comes with wireless features. Z-Grill as we know it is known for manufacturing affordable pellet grill smokers. This 11002B is simple and easy to use.
Multitasker As the name implies, this is a large pellet grill capable of simultaneously cooking large cuts of meat. It is designed to serve food for backyard parties. Definitely, the wireless feature allows you to spend more time with guests.
If you want to get the best taste of meat, you have to cook on wood, but it will take hard work. Hence the fast-growing trend of pellet grills which provide the taste of wood with wireless convenience.
The Multitasker 11002B has a Smart Girl app that allows you to adjust the internal temperature of the grill and have precise control over the temperature.
The Multitaskers app is not as feature-rich as Traeger, but you get the basics: monitoring, temperature control, grill monitoring, and more.
3. PIT BOSS PB440D2 Wood Pellet Grill
- Pit Boss PB820FB Wood Pellet Grill
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
- Digital Control Board w/ LED Readout
- Fan Forced Convection Cooking
- Direct and Indirect Heat
- Porcelain Coated Cooking Grates
- Hopper capacity: 25 LBS
- Cooking surface: 820 square inches
- Simple WiFi app, simple monitoring.
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
- Direct and Indirect Heat
- Porcelain Coated Cooking Grates
- Didn’t find any major problem that I can highlight.
Pit Boss is another top brand in wood pellet grills with WiFi production. It has also captured a major share of the grilling accessories and BBQ smoker industries.
The Pit Boss is an excellent choice for those looking for the best Wi-Fi pellet grill because it is designed to be extremely durable thanks to its heavy-duty steel construction.
This Pit Boss Pellet Grill is finished with a structure made of high-quality steel and powder-coated finish which makes it durable. The components inside are made of heavy-duty stainless steel.
There are control features you can access via WiFi and a dial-temperature control knob for ease of use.
It looks simple but provides the excellent results that you want. It also comes with a shady cooking area, which is capable of calming the backyard crowd.
You can cook great food and elevate your cooking experience to heights with the recipes of the Smart App provided in it.
4. Camp Chef WIFI SmokePro Pellet Grill & Smoker
- WIFI & Bluetooth PID controller automatically maintains cooking temperature via App
- Dial-in smoke level with our Smoke Control with settings 1 – 10.
- Pellet Hopper Cleanout/Purge, Slide, and Grill Technology’s direct flame grilling reaches 650°F, Full-sized upper shelf
- Patented Ash Kickin’ Cleanout system that allows you to dump the ash after every cook
- Side attachment compatible (Sidekick or Sear Box)
- Cord Management System, Grease Management System, Expanded chamber height
- Dial-in smoke Control
- Slide and Grill System – attach a side burner for searing or a pizza box to bake.
- Simple WiFi app, easy monitoring.
- Kickout Cleanout management system
- Everything is fine only the storage problem.
Camp Chef is another great brand, here we offer Camp Chef WIFI SmokePro Wood Pellet Grill with WiFi Option. Camp Chef is more affordable than our top two options. Affordable doesn’t mean there will be a lack of features and quality.
Some of the things we like about the Camp Chef are the construction materials, although it is not a completely stainless steel structure still provides strength and durability.
The Pellet Grill includes WiFi and Bluetooth-ready for managing and controlling meat probes and a PID controller for monitoring cooking status.
The Camp Chef Pellet Grill comes with a unique slide kick ash cleanout system that means ash removal is super easy; Simply pull the lever to remove the ash cup. You just cleaned your grill!
The versatility of this Camp Chef pellet grill is improved with a pizza oven and a searing grill. The main advantage of these grills is their affordability.
5. Green Mountain Trek Wi-Fi Controlled Wood Pellet Grill
- Features Sense-Mate, a thermal sensor that constantly monitors the grill temperature
- Includes a meat probe, peaked lid for rib racks, convenience tray
- Weighs 68 lbs. and folds to fits in nearly any trunk, making it the ultimate Tailgating Grill
- 110V or 12V with adapters for 3 power options
- Can operate using your car’s battery. ( or 12-volt outlet )
- Compact and light enough to use on a table.
We’ve put Green Mountain down but that doesn’t mean it’s going to disappoint you in any way, the second reason being that the best features and services should be thought of first.
The Green Mountain is the best option for those who are looking for a portable pellet grill with WiFi features that you can take anywhere with you.
Great for outdoor grilling that requires you to use your car battery to turn it on.
How To Choose Best WiFi Pellet Grill?
You should know that not all pellet grills are created equal, differing in their features, building materials, as well as the convenience of a WiFi-enabled controller.
Not having the right information about the pellet grill you are looking for can make things go wrong.
That’s why in this section we will discuss with you how to choose the WiFi Pellet Grill that is best for you.
First of all, the question that must be in people’s minds is what will be the cost of a great pellet grill with wifi? The best WiFi wood pellet grill comes with grills for $500, $1000, $2000, and over $2000.
When you consider buying a Wood Pellet Grill Smoker, be sure to set the budget as they tend to be expensive.
Check WiFi Enabled, Bluetooth Enabled Or Both
You have to be careful when you go for WiFi-enabled pellet grills as some pellet grills are WiFi enabled only, others are Bluetooth, and some have both features.
If you want to use your wood pellet grill smoker for backyard and campsite use then WiFi and Bluetooth wireless pellet grills are ideal you should consider.
For backyard use, you can connect the grill to a home WiFi network, and at campsites that don’t have wireless connectivity, you can use a Bluetooth connection.
If you only plan to use the grill at home, you should consider grills with a wireless connection, but grills with both Bluetooth and wireless-enabled controllers are more expensive.
The suitability of using a WiFi pellet grill is determined simply by how well the technology works and how simple its control features are.
Cooking requires a wooden pellet that generates heat, but the WiFi pellet grill’s technology works, too. If the WiFi controller system is complicated to set up or the system is unreliable, you will never get the best results.
This would be completely disappointing and a waste of money. Here is confusion between pellet smokers and offset smokers.
You have to note that some brands whose technology of WiFi is very basic and cannot be called perfect with cost.
If you have all the information on the temperature of the meat, is it worth the extra cash to keep your functionality? Or might it be a good idea to just buy a wireless meat thermometer?
The best WiFi pellet grill models offer new innovative features like cooking, temperature, and auto-adjustment based on recipes, as well as allowing you to choose a recipe and cook the grill from your app. I recommend Traeger App!
But the essential and well-featured app is perfect for you to manually control the temperature, view the temperature, and monitor the internal temperature of the food. All of these must be included in the essential qualities of the best wireless grill.
You should always consider the cooking area of a grill twice. Let’s say you spent money to buy a pellet grill but didn’t have enough square inches of grilling surface area for cooking, then it’s all wasted.
The cooking area of a grill is different and cannot be changed after purchase, for this you should always consider a bigger grill as the cooking area will always be less.
I’ll assume you have a small family for which 350 to 500 square inches is the best option. What should you choose if you have a big family like mine? A better option is 800 to 1000 square inches.
Whenever you want to buy a pellet grill, you need to keep in mind whether you want to grill or smoke in it. If grilling, a smaller cooking area will work, but if the idea is to smoke, consider a larger cooking area for larger chunks of meat such as brisket or pork shoulder.
If you enjoy cooking a variety of side dishes, consider a pellet grill with multiple grill grates and even a warming rack.
You also have to pay a little attention to the build quality of the grill grates as this is what will bother you the most after cooking. Porcelain and stainless steel grill grates are easy to clean.
Quality is the first thing whenever you buy anything. You have to remember that a quality pellet grill will cost you more, but it will give you the best results, be more efficient, durable, and hold heat better.
Look for grills made from high-grade steel, 304 stainless steel components, and finishes that are powder coated with a nice thick coat of paint.
A porcelain powder coat is a stronger coating and works better than paint when exposed to high heat and temperature and is more durable.
You might have heard the name pellet hopper for the first time, in fact, it is used to store the fuel of the pellet grill.
Each pellet grill smoker has a hopper and the auger sends pellets into the burning pot which generates smoke and heat. As you start, the auger will begin feeding pellets from the hopper to the firepot.
You can easily add fuel to these without losing temperature, all you have to do is open the hopper door and pour the pellet. But if you want to clean, you need an open cleaning door that easily gets into the pellet grill.
If you like to experiment with different wood pellet flavors, check out the grill hopper clean door to add pellets to your taste.
A hopper capacity also matters when choosing the best WiFi pellet grill, with between 1 lb to 1.5 lbs per hour of pellet burning, so now you’ve got clear.
How Easy To Clean
The biggest headache after a grill is its cleaning, so you should always choose a pellet grill whose parts are easily detachable as they are easy to clean.
For example, easy to wash remove grease buckets, qualified grease drip pans, and grill grates. The removable ash pan is also easy to clean.
If you don’t do proper cleaning, the grill will quickly deteriorate, even if it is stainless steel. The cleaner you keep the grill, the better it will work and the longer it will last.
Almost every pellet grill has a bunch of moving parts, including augers, fans, digital controllers, and other components. The latest technology and moving parts have always been a problem; Thus, it is beneficial to have a solid warranty.
Wireless Pellet Grill’s Pros and Cons
- WiFi Pellet Grills offer a lot of convenience and automation.
- It’s easy to control your food from anywhere.
- You can control the temperature from anywhere as well as adjust the heat.
- This type of technique can be a great help for beginners.
- Price is high due to Wireless, components, and controller system.
How WiFi/App Functionality For Pellet Grills
I am sure by now you must have picked the WiFi Pellet Grill but let me tell you the WiFi/App functionality will be based on different budgets. Let me also tell you that Bluetooth is not WiFi.
There is a difference between Bluetooth and WiFi. Bluetooth is meant for face-to-face communication between two devices and has a low connectivity distance.
On the other hand, if you choose a WiFi-enabled pellet grill, it connects directly to the WiFi router that you want to control with the help of an app.
After a proper setup, any WiFi-enabled pellet grill/smoker system can be controlled from anywhere and from any distance with the help of a Smartphone.
You should know some pellet grill smoker manufacturers offer both WiFi and Bluetooth control panels, for example, Camp Chef. But some big brands offer fitting control panels that purely feature Bluetooth connectivity like Cuisinart and Pit Boss.
Since pellet grills are quite expensive, I don’t see anything wrong with that. The cost is kept low by including Bluetooth connectivity to make a budget grill, which can be taken advantage of by those with a low budget.
As far as I understand there are many people who may not even know the difference between Bluetooth and WiFi. That’s why often you see the promotion of grills with apps and think they can monitor/control grills from anywhere.
In fact, you will be able to monitor/control your pellet grill from anywhere with a Bluetooth connection, maybe control from indoors if you are lucky, but for that, your house has to be wooden.
This is not to say that WiFi connections have no limits, they certainly do. However, there are many more options to improve WiFi connection/signal strength with WiFi hot spots/repeaters, etc.
When it comes to the ultimate winner, there is a winner for us. But that doesn’t necessarily mean that the winner we’ve identified is your best one, given that there are many alternatives that have nearly identical features.
It totally depends on your choice, requirement, and your budget that you have to choose the best WiFi pellet grill smoker.
But if you are looking for a Portable WiFi Pellet Grill, Green Mountain would be the best.
Where is The Best Quality New Braunfels Smoker?
😟Traeger Error Codes – HEr & LEr Error Easily Fix!
👉How Easily Fix Camp Chef Flame Error