Today we will do Evo flat top grill review and try to know it is really worthy for you and what is the real reason behind it being so expensive.
In this review article of Evo flat top grill, we have included four of its most popular models but today only we will be reviewing the Evo flat top outdoor grill.
However, it would not be possible for all of us to buy such an expensive EVO flat top grill, so you have an evo flat top grill alternative at the end of this article.
Let’s start this great flat top grill review!
Evo Flat Top Grill Review
Usually, when we review a flat top grill, it is easy for us to gather information about it, but this is not the case with the Evo flat top grill.
Where there is a lack of information, more time and hard work have to be done, then the only request to you is not to let the hard work go in vain.
EVO Affinity 30G Series Built-in Grill (10-0055-NG)
The Evo Affinity 30G is the best outdoor built in gas grill that is compatible with propane gas and natural gas.
The Evo grill griddle comes with a 30″ diameter of cooking grate and its surface is made of heavy duty steel with a curved edge attached to it.
The folded edge retains the heat inside which is beneficial in its excellent performance. The cooking surface of the Evo Grill is pre-seasoned for a natural non-stick surface.
It is designed to give you an incredibly professional and stylish look for any outdoor grilling that will be the center of attraction for your guests.
If you want, you can remove the non-stick surface and use it as a traditional stovetop but I would recommend cooking directly on this non-stick surface which is filled with black oil.
The Evo Affinity 30G includes an electric ignition system for ease starting with a push button. The special thing is that both the banners are illuminated at the same time by the same push button.
One of its special features is that it has internal and external gas tube burners and the Evo Grill burner distributes heat evenly over the entire surface. Free from any kind of hot spots.
You can easily control the temperature both inside and outside with the help of the burner, thanks to which there are two separate control knobs that give you complete control over the temperature.
The Evo Grill offers an edge-to-edge temperature range of 225°F to 550°F that allows for low-heat cooking and high temperature.
This isn’t a messy grill where cleaning gives you trouble. It’s surrounded by a stainless steel drip pan and spillover tray, and a drip pan if you’re doing a big cook-up.
- It has a 700 square inch large cooking area for an outdoor kitchen.
- 30-inch diameter flat top comes with pre-seasoned black oil paint.
- Evo flat top grill is built to last a lifetime with high-quality materials and components.
- Efficient work with propane gas and easy convert in natural gas.
- It produces 37,638 BTU with propane gas and 36,267 BTU with natural gas.
- Both burners have an independent heating zone for the interior and exterior cooking areas.
- Easily adjust the temperature which avoids hot places.
- The temperature range is great between 225°F to 550°F.
EVO Affinity 25G Series Built-in Grill (10-0055-NG)
The Evo Affinity 25G is great for a limited number of people like your family or group of friends, but not too small.
It has a 25″ diameter grilling surface (490 square inches) with the same pre-seasoned steel plate as the 30G. It only has a smaller cooking area as compared to the 30G, with all other features being equal to it.
- The Evo Affinity’s cooking area is 490 square inches.
- It produces 36,000 BTU of electricity.
- All other features are the same as 30G
evo Professional Series Tabletop Gas Grill (10-0021-LP)
If you really want to best table top grill with professional features then this is it. You can bring it with you for the next camping, RV tailgate or beach party just put it on the bench and attach it to the propane gas tank.
The Evo flat top grill comes with a 30” (762mm) circular black seasoned steel cooking surface. It is a great 700 square inches grilling surface.
If we talk about the output of BTU then it provides 48,000 with propane gas and natural gas.
Despite its large cooking area, the Evo Flat Top Grill is ready to go and cook any favorite meal with your friends.
Evo Grill gives you all the right, you can roast the meat indirect fire, you will not have any kind of hot spot. All these grills also have edge-to-edge temperature control.
The Evo Flat Top Grill features an easy setup with an excellent temperature range of 225ºF to 550F on a folding banquet table.
- Built to last long.
- It comes with 30” (762mm) circular black CZ steel cooking surface.
- Two separate temperature zones with knobs control the inner and outer burners separately.
- Variable temperature 225ºF to 550F (121ºC to 288ºC).
- Comes with electronic push button ignition for easy illumination.
- Propane and natural gas produce 48,000 Btu.
- A heat shield that prevents heat from damaging the table top.
- Quick release removable cook surface and drip pan.
- Comes with stackable design for convenient transportation.
EVO Professional Series Grill on Cart (10-0002-NG)
The Evo Professional Grill comes with a welded cart which is made in the USA with commercial quality stainless steel and gives a professional flat top grill.
This is the most unique and versatile grill on the market that you can take with you in your backyard or patio.
Its solid steel frame with wheels includes a rear handle for easy maneuverability around you.
This includes a patented temperature control system for edge-to-edge variable heat and excellent distribution of heat events across the cooking surface.
This Evo flat top grill has an impressive 48,000 BTU output, which is almost comparable with our highest BTU burner!
The electronic ignition system allows you to spark one or both burners simultaneously.
This is the best backyard flat top grill which is easy to operate and makes the cleaning process easy after cooking.
- It is made of commercial stainless steel which resists corrosion.
- It provides great portability around patios and backyards
- Comfortable with natural gas or propane gas.
- A 30″ diameter grilling surface is enough for a backyard party.
- It is also pre-seasoned with black oil.
- 48,000 BTU output.
- Independent adjusting temperature for internal and external cooking areas
- Don’t worry about hot spots on the surface.
- Temperature 225°F to 550°F. Happens till
- Stainless steel sleeve to hide your gas tank.
- A rear handle for mobility.
What did you get from this Evo grill?
If we talk about its design then it is great and performance is even better, durable which supports you for a long time Best option in every respect but for this, you have to pay a lot of prices to buy any of these models.
We talked about three outdoor models of Evo Grill, which have the same features, performance, and construction material but their uses are different. Like the 25G and 30G both with built-in designs (View on Amazon), there is the Evo Professional Series Tabletop for camping purposes (View on Amazon), and the Evo Professional Series Grill Cart (View on Amazon), which is perfect for your backyard or patio.
All these are very valuable, if your pocket can bear the weight of them then you must invest in it, which gets rid of the money of investing again and again. The only drawback of this brand I see is its limited warranty period which is only 1 year.
Evo Flat Top Grill Alternative
As I mentioned above, I will tell you an alternative, if your pocket is not able to afford the Evo grill, then you should consider it.
Let’s uproot it!
- The Cuisinart CGG-888 Grill is made of heavy-duty stainless steel. Cooking area with 22″ 360° griddle cooking center.
- Two independent burners have a separate heating zone.
- It provides 30,000 BTU’s output
- The grease management system offers easy cleaning.
- It offers a temperature range from 200° to 550°.
- The flat top grill allows you to roast, steam, bake, or smoke.
- 3-year limited warranty
The Cuisinart CGG 888 Grill is similar to its Evo Grill in the first look and is one of the well-known and popular brands for its innovative grills.
If we look at the image of Cuisinart CGG-888, it looks great and gives a versatile grill performance. Cuisinart has two designs, one with a 30″ diameter and the other with a 22″ diameter cooking area.
Both burners produce 30,000 BTU output and have excellent temperature control by the burner knob and two heat zones for consistent and even cooking.
It comes with a 3-year limited warranty which is also excellent for cleaning the grill, thanks to its grease management system.
It includes some essential equipment that makes the cooking process easy and the folding prep table is equipped with a paper towel holder at the bottom.
In my opinion – it has all the features and essential components you are looking for but if you are going to compare it with Evo flat top grill, you must clearly understand that you will not get what you are looking for with Evo.
Let me remind you again, if your pocket allows, then choose a model of Evo Grill and go for the best flat top grill with similar performance and versatile features.
FAQ – Evo Flat Top Grill Review
Why is Evo flat top grill so expensive?
Often our grills get rusty after a few years of use, which we tend to replace but the most important thing about the Evo Grill is that it is built for a lifetime.
The Evo flat top grill is designed and manufactured in the US and is built to last.
Let us see what are the factors that make the Evo Grill so expensive.
1. It is very well designed and manufactured in the USA.
2. Durable built quality to last a lifetime.
3. Excellent professional quality.
4. It has very good cooing area with single steel plate including flange for which you can get ultra performance.
5. Great temperature control.
6. Competent work with propane gas and natural gas.
7. Pre-seasoned for a natural non-stick surface.
8. There is no hot spot.
9. Great temperatures range from 225°F to 550°F.
10. It turns your backyard kitchen into a extremely stylish kitchen.
Is Evo grill worth the money?
Yes for me, no doubt about it! But it all depends on what kind of flat top grill you are looking for. Its exceptional build and build quality are nowhere to be found. It gives a great look to your outdoor custom kitchen.
With this, you can control the most and amazing heat and also do not provide any hotspot in it.
The Evo flat top grill has everything from great build quality, excellent heating control, exceptional durability, and cleanliness.
Which Evo grill should buy?
We have already given you a complete guide about the Evo grill above, now you can choose any Evo Grill as per your requirement which will enhance the beauty of your backyard kitchen.
1. Best built-in grill for large outdoor kitchens – Evo Affinity 30G
2. Best drop-in grill for small outdoor kitchens – Evo Affinity 25G
3. Best tabletop grill taking with you on the road: Evo Professional Tabletop Grill
4. Best movable grill great for patio and backyard: Evo Professional Cart Grill (Not recommended)
Can you cook pizza on an Evo grill?
The Evo Flat Top Grill allows you to cook pizza on top of it, fried dough with hot sauce, cheese, and fried toppings and you have pizza ready in just 3 minutes for which you have to follow a few instructions. have to do it.
How many models of EVO flat top grill are there?
There are many models in Evo Grill but here we talk about the best outdoor flat top grill which enhances your backyard.
1. Evo Affinity 25G
2. Evo Affinity 30G
3. Evo Professional Table Top Grill
4. Evo Professional Cart Grill
How hot does an Evo grill get?
All outdoor Evo grills offer a temperature range of 225°F to 550°F degrees. And if we are talking about BTU then comes with a minimum of 36,500 BTU to 48,000 BTU, which was very fast to heat up. These are extremely versatile whether you can grill, reheat or smoke food.
What is Evo grill made of?
The Evo Flat Top Grills are made from heavy-duty 304-grade stainless steel that can withstand any harsh weather.
How much do Evo grills cost?
Yes, if we talk about the coast in this, then the Evo Grill is very expensive, for which a higher price has to be paid. Speaking of the Evo outdoor flat top grill starts at around $3500.
Top 10 Best Grilling Gifts For Dad Top Ideas
Top 10 Best Small Gas Grills in 2022 For (Patio, Balcony and Small Spaces)
Top 12 Best Portable Gas Grills Ultimate Guide